Curious Ink Publications - Comic Artist (2010 – Present)
- My Canadian publishing label for my graphic novel, "Two Mistakes Two Many."
* Two Mistakes Two Many - Vol.1: Book of Life (104 Pages, ISBN 978-0-9918813-0-7)
* Two Mistakes Two Many - Vol.2: Book of Death (166 Pages, ISBN 978-0-9918813-1-4)
Little Blackstone Studios - Storyboard Artist (Current)
- Storyboards for the web series, Smosh Babies.
- Leica Editor
Smiley Guy Studios - Storyboard Artist (Oct '14)
- Storyboards for the web animated short, Bob! The Slob.
DHX Media - Storyboard Artist (May '14 - Sep ' 14)
- Storyboards and revisions on the Flash production, Looped.
Secret Sauce Studios - Traditional Animator (Mar '14 – May '14)
- Traditional paper-based animation for the animated trailer, An Army of Frogs.
- Key and in-between animation.
- Digital clean up.
Elliott Animation - Background Artist (May '13 – Jan '14)
- Digital drawing and painting of vector-based layouts for flash production,
Total Drama All Stars.
- Scene planning with the layout team.
"The King of Hip-Hop" - Comic by Carlton Hickman
Character Designer & Story Concept Artist (Aug '12 – Oct '12)
- Designed characters for comic (five main characters).
- Designed model pack of poses, props, expressions, and rotations of main characters.
"Subconscious Password" - 3D film by Chris Landreth
Storyboard & Concept Artist (Feb '12 – May '12 )
- Storyboarded 80% of the film.
- Designed background characters.
"Face Off" - Live action film by Anaafi Okraku
Storyboard & Concept Artist (Jan '12 – Apr '12)
- Storyboarded entire short film.
- Designed film layouts.
- Designed characters.
"Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology"
Human Anatomy for Animation - Teaching Assistant (Oct '11 – Apr '12 )
- Helped students learn about form, gestures,and human anatomy.
- Tutored students for anatomy exams.
Currently working on the short film entitled, "Eye of Mubala," with Studio Crazy Horse,
and the last in my graphic novel trilogy, "Two Mistakes Two Many, Volume 3 - Book of Rebirth."
Available for freelance and contract-based work.